For Consultation 800.418.5904

Special Education Appeals

Children in Special Ed helped by Cuddy Law Firm

If You Received a Negative Determination at a Due Process Hearing or at the Office of State Review, We Want to Help You

When an Impartial Hearing Officer issues a decision with which a parent disagrees, the matter may be appealed.

The firm has extensive experience in representing parents in these matters.

Call our office today if your family has an appeal to bring before state or federal court. Let us help you ensure your child is getting an appropriate education.

Special Ed Appeals Visual Guide

Call 800.418.5904